Wednesday 11 January 2012

Starting

 Well hello there, welcome to the start of my blog. Sort of an odd thing to do really isnt it? Why don't I create a webpage about myself and see how many people I can get interested in reading about me and my life experiences. lol
  Sort of feel the pressure to make sure I am interesting enough so people will read. Do people judge their coolness off how many people follow their blog like they do with how many facebook friends wish you happy birthday?
   Anyway. I am motivated to start this blog after dining with some friends last night. I have a passion for eating (hence the blog title)... and therefore must also add exercise to the list (or I'd be as big as a house), and then I like talking... so though I should add the "everything else". Plus the 5 E's sort of has a catchy-ness don't ya think?
   My friend said while why don't you start a blog or write a book about your experiences, heck maybe get a newspaper column. (that would def add coolness). I thought, heck why not. And therefore this is why you now find your self subjected to reading about me, blame him.


      Write now I am lucky enough to be in Saint Lucia. My husband and I have come here for a month of work, training, and of course vacation. This is week 2, and we are loving it. I def. miss my family friends, and mostly dogs (nice order huh?) but the hot sun is making up nicely for it.  So these next few weeks I am going to be blogging on experiences down here, restaurents, and work.
    Hope to get you hooked on little-ol-me's interests.

Cheers
Erica

6 comments:

  1. I want to be the first to post on your blog Erica! Great idea. I will be following your blog as I am curious about St. Lucia. Enjoy your vacation and stay inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quick Yemane.
    I will be following to....mainly to see what crazy things you write about me. P.S. for anyone that reads this and knows Erica, please keep me in mind when you give her suggestions as I have to follow her in "some" of her crazy adventures. - Erica reminds me of the title to one of Richard Branson's books "Screw it - Lets do it".

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, it's not about how many read, it's about having an outlet for the wellspring of stories and thoughts in my noggin. I couldn't care in 5 people read it (and that's probably a pretty accurate # for mine), as long as someONE enjoys it. I also like making the background pretty :)Be sure, I'll be reading yours...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me, it's not about how many read, it's about having an outlet for the wellspring of stories and thoughts in my noggin. I couldn't care in 5 people read it (and that's probably a pretty accurate # for mine), as long as someONE enjoys it. I also like making the background pretty :)Be sure, I'll be reading yours...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,Holly, trying to win the most comments award ^.^ lol Any hooo! Erica, if you would like an extra little piece of the world wide web to plunk your thoughts, there's always "Tell it on the Mountain" magazine :) Here is the link http://issuu.com/tellitonthemountain chk it out and let me know what you think! Have fun and looking forward to reading your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete